We're here for the other 1%
Mobile coverage is OK for 99% of the population. If you're part of the other 1% living outside the green zone we can help.
If you're sick of slow, unreliable internet and mobile black spots you need to talk to us.
Our farm wide wireless networks are used to access the internet and make and receive calls using calling over WiFi (requires an iPhone 6 or later or Samsung S6 or later on a post paid plan with Telstra or Optus).
How much does it cost?
It depends a lot on trees, hills and whether you have any existing high points like sheds or silos that can be used to mount the wireless repeaters.
Self install kits for smaller properties are usually somewhere around $1 per acre and as you go bigger it generally gets cheaper, in particular if you are in flat country with not many trees or if you have a hill overlooking the rest of the property.
If you want to know what it would cost to get WiFi everywhere on your property get in contact with us. We'll give you a call, ask a few questions and provide you with a no cost, no obligation design and quote.